The Naturopathic Practitioner (NP) Qualifier Program - 4,150 hrs
These Programs and Courses can be included in the total number of 4,150 credit hours that is required to Qualify you to be certified Naturopathic Practitioner (N.P.), by the ANMAB, the AADP, and the CNA.
“In the end, we will enhance only what we love. We will love only what we deeply understand. We will understand only what we learn from experiential learning.” – Steve Schechter, NP, HHP, Founder
Naturopathic origins are usually attributed to Hippocrates who, 2000 years ago, taught that the key to good health was to live as naturally and as moderately as possible. He approached healing with “let-the-body-heal-itself” principles. Others believe that its origin is as old as the human race: that it came into being with the first human who covered an injured leg with a leaf that soothed it; or chewed a root to dull pain; or eased an aching foot in water; or observed and then practiced the innate wisdom of injured animals; or spontaneously prayed, meditated, or practiced positive visualization. Naturopathy’s essential work is to establish the cause of a breakdown and then alleviate rather than suppress the symptoms while at the same time empowering the client to be in charge of his or her health via addressing the underlying constitution and cause(s). This becomes true self-determination, holistically.
These Programs and Courses teach you how to integrate different natural healing (naturopathic) therapies into appropriate health programs. The emphasis will be learning dynamic health counseling skills and how to individualize naturopathic and holistic health therapy techniques appropriate for the client’s unique needs. Emphasis is both for therapy and prevention as well as generating optimal health, vitality, and wellness. You will be trained in complementary medicine, alternative medicine, traditional naturopathy, modern progressive naturopathic medicine, and other natural healing approaches. Long term therapy and healing occurs when concerns are integrated and holistically addressed—physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually.
Prerequisite: The NP Qualifier requires you to complete all five (5) courses in the HHP Qualifier.
- Additional Major Healing Approaches: Learn to be a Therapist using Traditional Asian Medicine (TAM) or Traditional Oriental Medicine (TOM), Ayurvedic Medicine from India, & Homeopathy
- Advanced Integrating Clinical Nutrition & Clinical Herbology: Learn Steve’s DNA & Steve’s RNA Diets, Herbs, Spices, Supplements, Essential Oils
- Color Medicines & Light Therapies: Healing with Earth and Clay Therapies, Light, Color, Water, Sauna and Hydrotherapies
- Energetic & Vibrational Therapist (EVT)™: Get a standalone certification in this course exploring the relationship between health, energy, and vibrations.
- Detoxification Therapist (DT)™: Including but not limited to chemical pollutants and toxins, ionizing and non-ionizing radiations, environmental illness (E.I.), multiple chemical sensitivities (M.C.S.), addictions and substance abuses, stop smoking, alcohol withdrawal, & more.
- Drugs, Herbs, Nutrients & Supplements: Learn Interactions, Contraindications, & Substitutions in this comprehensive and informative course.
- Holistic & Eclectic Integration: Exploring Case Histories, Practicum, and Special Projects chosen by the Student, this course brings everything together.
450 Credit Hours per Course
Tuition Price: $2,491.00 per Course
For a very limited time, if you enroll in all seven (7) Courses of the NP Qualifier Program, we will take a FULL 50% OFF of the TOTAL PRICE of all Courses!
Instructor: Steve Schechter, NP, HHP, NHI Founder-Director
Before founding NHI 22 years ago, Steve was the senior formulator for 2 of the 3 largest supplement companies in the world and 3 of the 4 largest herb companies in the world. Steve authored the best-selling book for 12.5 years on foods, nutrients and herbs well documented to boost immune processes and detoxify from a wide range of common chemicals, heavy metals, and radiations. He has had more than 350 articles published in national peer review magazines, and a regular keynote speaker for 17 years at the three largest health industry symposiums in the world. For many years, the largest health industry companies considered him one of the top, most experienced nutrition and one of the top, most experienced herb experts in the country.