Certified Nutritionist Consultant Program (CNC)™ - 300 hrs
You will learn a variety of nutritional information, including but not limited to: pros and cons of different dietary systems; correct amount of proteins, carbohydrates, and healthy oils; how each specific food affects different parts of the body; how to individualize food and supplement health program for specific needs; therapeutic use of nutrient-dense superfoods; use of antioxidants; quality of foods and supplements and proper amounts; environmental nutrition and detoxification; sports nutrition; other specialty healing programs; fasting; and integrating complete nutritional programs for optimal health and therapy.
This Program qualifies you to become a Certified Nutritionist Consultant (CNC)™, which is Federally Trademarked. Please read the full description of the Program, and each module in our Distance Learning Catalog. (6 months)
- pros and cons of different dietary systems
- correct amount of proteins, carbohydrates, and healthy oils
- how each specific food affects different parts of the body
- how to individualize a food and supplement health program for specific needs
- therapeutic use of nutrient-dense super foods
- use of antioxidants
- quality of foods and supplements and proper amounts
- environmental nutrition and detoxification
- sports nutrition
- other specialty healing programs
- integrating complete nutritional programs for optimal health and therapy
300 Credit Hours
Tuition Price: $1350.00
For a very limited time, if you enroll in all five (5) Courses of the HHP Qualifier Program, we will take a FULL 50% OFF of the TOTAL PRICE of all Courses!
Instructor: Steve Schechter, NP, HHP, NHI Founder-Director
Before founding NHI 22 years ago, Steve was the senior formulator for 2 of the 3 largest supplement companies in the world and 3 of the 4 largest herb companies in the world. Steve authored the best-selling book for 12.5 years on foods, nutrients and herbs well documented to boost immune processes and detoxify from a wide range of common chemicals, heavy metals, and radiations. He has had more than 350 articles published in national peer review magazines, and a regular keynote speaker for 17 years at the three largest health industry symposiums in the world. For many years, the largest health industry companies considered him one of the top, most experienced nutrition and one of the top, most experienced herb experts in the country.